Your Journey Starts Here!
Imagine joining a team of superheroes at OneMotion, each of us called upon to breathe life back into struggling businesses. They stand on the brink, their outdated custom software a hurdle they cannot overcome alone. They need us, their OneMotion team, to restore, rebuild, and maintain their software systems. Together, we’ll bring them back from the brink and lead them to new heights.
At OneMotion, we’re a small team, but we don’t let our size define us. We’re known for our tenacity, always learning, always growing. And we’re inviting you to grow with us. Our passion is to help businesses thrive, and we’re on the lookout for heroes like you, those who find joy and purpose in solving problems for our customers.
We are different. We live by the ethos: Business First, Technology Second. We guide our customers through challenging changes, speaking their language, meeting them where they are. We discuss technology when it’s relevant, but we don’t let it overshadow the real goal: saving and improving their business. The tools we use? They’re just our superpowers, a means to an end.
OneMotion is on an upward trajectory. While the pace is swift, we never forget the importance of balance. Work is an adventure, but it shouldn’t consume your life. We believe in recharging, refilling your cup. We want to ensure that you, our next superhero, can maintain this balance.
Flexibility and collaboration are our pillars. We value face-to-face interactions, whether with our team or our customers. We believe in the magic that happens when great minds come together in one room.
Are you ready to embark on this journey, to become a part of our story and the hero of your own? We’re waiting for you at OneMotion.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Technical Account Manager is a versatile role. You are the reactive arm of the company, responding to both urgent and non-urgent customer requests. Primarily working on short term projects and activities, you will be the bridge between customer requests and the development team and. In some cases, you’ll be required to get the work done yourself. Duties include responding promptly and effectively to customer needs, assessing the urgency and scope of their requests, and coordinating with the development team to ensure timely and accurate responses. You’ll also be directly involved in hands-on technical work as needed, including troubleshooting, coding, and implementing software solutions. Additionally, you will manage project timelines, ensure clear communication between all parties, and maintain high-quality standards in all deliverables. This role requires you to be a problem-solver who can think on your feet, manage multiple priorities simultaneously, and stay organized in a fast-paced environment. You’ll also be responsible for keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and methodologies to continuously improve the service provided to our clients.
This position is great for someone who likes a fast-paced environment, as well as enjoys and is capable of managing many ongoing projects at one time. We want you to hit the ground running and empower others to achieve results; stopping at nothing to continuously drive projects forward. Use your technical background and experience to manage software and projects in a variety of verticals.
- Understand the client’s needs in order to improve efficiency of project scope, proposals and optimize processes.
- Manage the relationship with clients throughout the project life cycle.
- Identify and facilitate the development of documentation for new and modified technical requirements, procedures, and workflows to ensure effective implementation of technology solutions.
- Effectively resolve project related issues, facilitate/negotiate resolution with key project stakeholders and escalate/communicate issues appropriately.
- Share ideas on improving current/implementing new project management processes.
- Define and manage scope, cost, deliverables, budgets, resources, scheduling, risks and timelines to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Proactively identify project issues, delays and risks, work with business stakeholders to drive to resolution.
- Prepare and organize project documentation including statement of work, cost estimates, resource plans, project plans, project status and post-mortems.
- Manage changes to project scope, schedules, and costs.
- Support invoicing to ensure accurate revenue recognition.
- Facilitate weekly customer status meetings and release review meetings.
- Solving immediate issues for developers
- Executing on deployments, managing source control
- Managing and executing on updates to servers, frameworks, languages etc.
- Other duties, as required
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in software development. Candidates should be prepared for a practical assessment of their skills.
- Minimum 5-7 years work on IT projects.
- Must demonstrate ability to think critically, including problem solving, software architecture and time management.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
- Proven ability to develop effective, strong, trusting relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Strong leadership, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multitasking, organizational, and analytical abilities.
- Experience communicating technical constructs and concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Candidates with proven knowledge of multiple software languages and platforms will be prioritized
- Ability to travel, as necessary.
- Knowledge of WordPress, WooCommerce, Elementor is an asset
Previous experience working with remote teams is an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hybrid Environment – Office & Work From Home
- Formal Training and Career Development
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Casual Dress Code
- Supportive Environment
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or recruiters, please.